Extractor Arms Fume Hoods
Arm Fume Hoods are primarily used for local fumes, odors and air streams. Most labs use a 2″, 3″ or 4″ diameter arm. The size of the arm is determined by the airflow that you need.
Arms feature a versatile bench, ceiling or wall mounting capability so you can place the arm where it suits you best. From self-assembly kits to tailor-made solutions, our arms are available in self-assembly kits, which include a fan and filter, a fan speed controller, hoses, table bracket and connectors. The kit provides a quick and convenient solution for creating a fume-free workplace.
Benchtop extractor arms can be used in every type of environment, ranging from assembly stations, where solder fumes are extracted, to laboratories, where protection against highly corrosive or noxious gases is vital.
Fume Extractor Hood Armature Options
- The ORIGINAL benchtop model is a robust and reliable all-round arm for general applications where there is little risk of electrical discharges or attack by aggressive chemicals
- Bench top model is designed for use in electronic environments where there is a risk of electrostatic discharges
- Also be used for certain applications in explosive environments. The arm is made of conductive materials, eliminating the risk of static electricity and sparks. The hood is made of anodized metal
- The arm is ideal for fume extraction in aggressive environments where corrosion resistance must be assured
Features of Lab Ventilation Systems
Call our lab furniture experts at +91-9840 931231 for more info on:
- Access Panel Controls
- Plumbing Fixtures Details
- Fume Chamber Materials
- Monitoring Process
- Picture Frame Opening
- Vertical Sash Specs
- Face Velocity
Metrolabs Laboratory Furniture designs new labs and remodels existing ones. We include everything from counters and casework to fume hoods and emergency equipment. Request a quote on a new lab design today when you order a radioisotope fume hood.
Learn about more fume hood types here:
The Highest Standards in Fume Hood Supply & Installation
Metrolabs Labs specializes in everything lab design related. We make, test, and certify labs, building them from the ground up. For remodeling projects, we quote to match the needs of your facility, and offer a wide variety of fume hoods and other safety equipment. We want to keep research going in this country, so we work wherever science is being practiced.
Our services are available in these States and Capitals
Our services are available in these Union Territories